cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add or Delete Line Item in Billing Creation (VF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the billing document creation (VF01) for Order-Related Billing (example: Doc Type F5 - Pro Forma for Order), can you

manually add or delete line items?

Let's say if Sales Order was created with 3 line items and only 2 line items should be included in Billing Doc F5. During the

billing document creation (VF01), it automatically copies all 3 line items. How can I delete the line item that I don't want

to be included in Billing Doc F5? Only way that I know is to put a billing block on Sales Order item so it won't automatically

copied into a billing document. But this process is inconvenient. After F5 document is created, my user will then need to

remember to go back to Sales order and remove a billing block from that line item.

Also vice verse, can an item be manually added to a billing document during the creation mode (VF01)? Is there somewhere

in the configuration that I can change to allow this? Or is it a standart SAP practice all items on a billind document have to

be Order or Delivery-Related?

Thanks,

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

HI

For deleting/selecting specific line item from sales order to be move to invoice use VF01 then go to selection list icon and select only the required line item for invoice.

Your second Q, you can't add new line item in invoice directly i.e. without any reference.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the invoice via VF01. Please go to selection list icon. this will take to you another screen. here you can select the line item you want to copy/bill.

Please try and let us know.

Thanks,

Vishal