cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure by Individual Payer account assigned to a Credit account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to get to the Open items value (order, delivery, billing) for each individual payer assigned under a credit account. Currently, only option that worked best was to run RVKRED88 and get the each individual sales order and then look for the payer associated with that order but this program is a performance hog and i was trying to find any other way to get the same data. SAP do provide S066 and 67 but these table do not have the document # associated and such they don't help in this scenario either.

is there a table or any other program that could help as well?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to execute T Code VKM4...hope it might help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the response but i believe VKM4 has the open order value and not the open delivery or billing value by the document #. Please correct if my understanding is wrong. I would still need some other report to identify other items and i was hoping to get all of these from one report if possible. Appreciate your valuable response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

VKM4 has these details:

Open Order Credit Value VBKRED-OEIKW

Open delivery Credit Value VBKRED-OLIKW

Open Billing Credit value VBKRED-OFAKW

Please check if these can be helpful to you.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below programs and report t code

RFDKLI30----- Credit Limit Overview

Lists the central and control area data for each customer.

RFDKLI40------ Credit Overview

Provides a comprehensive overview of the customeru2019s credit situation

FD10 Customer Account Balance

FD10N Customer Balance Display

FD10NA Customer Bal. Display with Worklist

FD10NET Customer Balance Display

FD11 Customer Account Analysis

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

Appreciate your response. My challenge is not in finding the open AR but rather finding the open order, delivery and billing value before they move to AR. I may have misunderstood your response but the programs in your response are related to identifying open AR line items. Again, Appreciate your response and hope to read back from you.

Thanks