cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot delete MDM users from console

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We are not able to delete the MDM users using Console,has anyone seen this before?

Thx

Jonu Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the MDM user you are trying to delete has Admin role assigned to it or not.

If yes,assign Admin role to some other User and then try deleting it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem arrises when a developer directly copy paste the User in to MDM Console from any document/mail. And Users get saved with trailing spaces. Use database update command with Trim function to overcome this problem.

BR,

Alok Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having the same type of issue.

We are receiving the error "Return Code 0xFFAB411C" when we try to modify or delete a particular MDM user ID. However the user does not have any workflow entries to delete (and has never even successfully logged in).

I just noticed another thread that refers to SAP note 1268470. Which says to Connect to Oracle DBMS directly and remove the trailing space in USERNAME column of A2I_CM_USERS table for the user. Perhaps this will correct the problem.

Wendy

Edited by: Wendy Hodges on Feb 25, 2010 5:26 PM

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check SAP Note 1236471 - "Can not delete a user from the Console - error with Return Code: 0xFFAB411C"

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were successful in fixing some users with SAP note 1268470. (Remove the trailing space in USERNAME column of A2I_CM_USERS table for the user). I am now trying to get the other OSS note, #123647, applied to see if that corrects the rest of the IDs. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonu,

The problem is you may assign that user in workflow list.Please check and delete from that user in the workflow list.Then you can able to delete the user easily....

Hope it is useful!

Thanks

Yugandhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonu,

The problem is you may assign that user in workflow list.Please check and delete from that user in the workflow list.Then you can able to delete the user easily....

Hope it is useful!

Thanks

Yugandhar