cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to update the Delivering plant in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have a scenario where the delivering plant(RV45A-DWERK) in the sales order overview is not updated.

I have maintained the VD51 customer info record

in customer master and also in material master.

Even if i update manually in the sales order and then save it is not updating

when i got va02 and check it is blank

regards

sphoorthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl maintain delivery plant in shipping tab of sales area data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when changing the plant in the sales order, please check if you also did the following in the shipping tab:

1. first deleting the shipping point previously determined...

2. deleting the route previously determined...

3. deleting other logistics execution data previously determined.

it is possible to manually update the plant field in the sales order. however, in some cases, the plant will disappear if this is not compatible with the other log ex units (i.e. shipping point) already existing.

if this is not the case, please post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check once whether your material is deliverable or not. there is a chance that the material might not be required to be delivered.

Regds,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sphoorthi,

As per my understanding there are some chances that when you are saving the order, some user exit removing the plant from the order.

Please ask to some AbAPer to look into this issue.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Delivering Plant

Plant from which the goods should be delivered to the customer.

Use

This plant is automatically copied into the sales order item as the default value.

Procedure

If there is no default value when you process the sales order item, enter a delivering plant.

The value proposed in the item is either

from the customer master record of the goods recipient, or

from the material master record

The system checks whether it can propose a value (and for your own plants, whether the material has been created in the plant). If the system can propose a value, the plant is copied to the sales order item where you can change it as required.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below

1. Check the delivering plant maintaioned in the customer materiall info record --VD51

2. Check the delivering plant maintaioned in the customer master --XD02

3.Update the delivering plant in the sales order through T-code MASS and the business object BUS2032 field VBAPWERKS.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Is there any way to determine the delivering plant automatically in the sales order.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have maintained everything for automatic delivering plant determination

customer info record.

customer master

material master.

It is weird that teh plant disappears on saving the sales order.Did you try creating a delivery, how does that work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivering plants flows into the order based on,1st CMIR record. 2nd Customer master ,and 3rd Material Master....Else you can maintain it manually in order.

In your scenarios, even if you maintain it manually , during order save it is being deleted. Please check the below user exits in programs MV45AFZZ , for any code for Plant determination.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Also check the enterprise structure assignments for Plant.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

***Hi,***

***As replied by many ,Plant is determined from CMIR/MATEIRIAL MASTER/CUSTOMER MASTER.***

***First check by maintaining plant in CMIR and check whether it is determined in SALES ORDER?***

***Before that check in VOV8 in document type check the field "Read inford record",***

***then check by maintaining plant in Customer master,and check if determined in SALES ORDER?***

***then check by maintaining plant in material master and check if deterimined in SALES ORDER?***

***If still ,problem then u can check the user exits,***

***Thanks***

***Jai***