cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Guru's

I have requirement where i need to update the document flow with the purchase order(STO) and also the replenishment deliveries.

The scenario is MTO

We have a Schedule line category ZT when we create a sales order at depot we use this schedule line category to pass the MRp requirements to Plant.

after saving the sales order MD03 is run at plant so that it creates a planned order and then planned order to production order

after completing the production order the goods are sent to depot via STO and replenishment delivery.

After receiving the the goods at depot we deliver the goods to customer and billing.

My client wants to see the STO number and replenishment delivery in the document flow.

Is this can be done by standard or by using any developments.

regards

Sphoorthi kumar

Edited by: sphoorthi on Feb 17, 2010 2:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your process is not clear to me...

In my opinion the process should be like this (a possible scenario):

1) Create STO in DC

2) MRP run create a STO-purchase requisition in DC --> this creates requirement in production plant

3) MRP run in production plant will create PldOrd to fulfill the requirement

4) STO is created in DC from purchase requisition, PrdOrd is created in production plant form PldOrd, they produce the rpoduct

5) Goods are delivered from production plant to DC via the delivery that is created from STO

6) Delivery is created from SO, gI posted, billing document created.

I woul suggest that you should check SAP's multi plant / site planning solution:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/f4/7d2d4d44af11d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba