Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make fields fillable

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm pretty new to interactive Forms. After solving lots of BASIS issues, the process seems to work but the fields in my form remain not fillable.

I tried with SAP test program FP_TEST_IA_01 Form FP_TEST_IA_01, this works: I can fill the AddressNew fields but not the AddressOld fields.

Now I studied the form but could not detect any difference in the definition of the fields. (Possibly, the Form is available only for German Logon) But all AddressNew fields and AddressOld fields are defined the same way, with Value Type 'User Entered - Optional'.

As I do not see the differende, I don't know how to get my own custom form working.

I appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

Clemens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow these:

Note 1121176 - Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 - Installation

Note 1253121 - Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 - Patch

Note 1176858 - Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.1 Installation

If you have any problem, you can contact me directly through email, that could speed up things a little.

Good luck, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, do you have LCD 8.1 installed? fastest and the best bug-free LCD ever, quite better than the old ones. You have to try to believe that, I didn´t and have 3 yrs of exp. with Adobe forms, I had to see myself. We are all looking forward to the moment SAP implements LCD 8.2 inside SAP GUI. Otto

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

thank you for the promising hint.

The company I'm working for now, is a big one and such is the administrative overhead. I am happy that I am the only user (out of some thousand) who got the LCD that comes with the SAP Gui.

If the LCD does not come with SAP GUI, my chances to get it there are not really bright.

I'll ask what they can do for me.

Regards,

Clemens

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

meanwhile I tried with another form, this one works.

Put it is still very poor performance, the adobe lifecycle designer behaves like an incomplete prototype (max 1 instance).

Maybe I'll wait some years.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you applied the Adobe Credentials?

Chintan

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, (reader) credentials are applied. I think otherwise FP_TEST_IA_01 would not work, or?

Regards,

Clemens

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another thing to look is the enabled and readOnly properties for the InteractiveFormUI element.

Also is FP_TEST_00 and FP_TEST_PDF_00 successful at your end?

Chintan