cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload custom action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I recently started writing my custom action block and suddenly faced a deployment problem. Error message ("Custom action was not saved") occurs while I am trying to upload a jar, which contains java class of the custom action block and catalog.xml file. I'm using SAP MII version 12.0.8 build(24).

Has anyone already faced such kind of problem?

Thanks.

Edited by: a.kushik on Feb 16, 2010 4:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ujval_razdan3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Giving persmissions on /windows/temp resolved the issue for me

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can you upload a jdbc driver? If you can't, then it's most likely a permission issue on your server. You need write permissions to the server's temp directory.

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply, Jamie.

I've been granted with XMIIAdministrators, XMIIDevelopers and XMIIUsers roles. But in spite of it the problem remains. I can't ever imagine what's the reason of it. What is address of temp directory and how can I write permissions to it?

Artem.

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I'm referring to server file permissions. If you are using a windows os then it may be \windows\temp. The account that you log into MII needs to exists on the os and have rights to this directory.

Jamie

0 Kudos

Please post your catalog.xml along with your class package hierarchy, most likely you are either missing an attribute in the XML or have improperly defined the classpath or JAR filename.

Sam