cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing subscription rules in Mobile 7.1 device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created one device in the middleware and it has 131 subscription rules. After several syncs, i can see 130 missing rules. Device is missing one subscription rule. Any one experience this kind of issue?

Thanks

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have experienced this, if the data changes for this rule and so the rule is no longer relevant to the device. The rules are dynamic in a way - so if you say it happens after a few syncs, it is possible that this rule is no longer relevant and so got deleted?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is a 'subscription rule'? I get the feeling you are using the word 'rule' to mean something else. Are you referring to 'instances'?

I've heard of Subscription Generation data object (which is used in conjunction with a rule). So are you talking about instances of these (which in turn cause the device to subscribe to lots of data, 1 of which is not coming?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we goto mobile 7.1 device administration and select one device, we can see "view subscription details". Once we click on view subscription details, we can see all distribution rules. I mean that one distribution rule is missing after several syncs.

Thanks

Sai