cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does incompleteness of foreign trade matters for accounting document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating billing from an SO without delivery, the accounting document is created even though foreign trade data is incomplete.

While when creating billing from a delivery, the accounting document is not created since foreign trade data is incomplete.

My question is, When does incompleteness of foreign trade matters for accounting document?

Please advice.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If foreign trade data is missing, document can not be transferred to FI. You can remove the fields in the incompletion log by using transaction VI29.

the below link might help you out.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Note that the billing is created from from SO without delivery.

When the billing is created the foreign trade is incomplete but accounting document is created.

However when the SO is with delivery and foreign trade is incomplete, accounting document is not created.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donu2019t have an exact answer but I take a guess that, when creating billing from a delivery, the accounting document is not created since foreign trade data is incomplete - it might be because the necessary information for delivery is not maintained, for instance mode of transport for Foreign Trade, Domestic mode of transport (you can see them in billing doc u2013 header u2013 foreign trade/customs) most of the data maintained in material master.

Whereas for order related billing, these data might not be necessary as it has no delivery.

Note: This is just a guess.

Also take a look at the below link. It might be useful for you.

Good luck

Sats.

Answers (0)