Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change sales order collectively

takashi_kotani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hii,

I'm looking for the way how to change some field of sales order collectively, such as VKBUR, VKGRP and any fields. I'm checking VA05, but which seemed only new material, new pricing, new plant and currency could be changed.

Any alternative? or if my understanding is wrong, please give any comments.

best regards, Takashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

takashi_kotani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for your input, so then I will talk with the customer and we have the following options;

- VA05 for only some fields

- Batch Input session

- BAPI

thanks again.

takashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it in MASS by selecting Sales order under object type drop down menu.

or

if the data consists of more than one table such as VBAK, VBAP etc. you can extract the data by simply creating an ABAP Query with the trasaction SQVI, however after extracting data you will have to do it in MASS. ABAP query will be more useful to join more than 2 tables and get the data.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use T Code MASS for Mass maintenance.

You can select object type BUS2032 for Sales orders and then respective Header data / Item data / Business Data

Regards

Sai

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear customer,

please check if you can change these fields with XD99. this is the trasaction for the mass maintainance of the

customer master data.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia Neudeck

takashi_kotani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your quick update, but I would like to change the fields of "Sales order" collectively, not customer master.

Is there anything else to do this?

best regards, Takashi