cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Receivers (FTP IP address)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am working on a file to file scenario in which I need to determine receivers dynamically.

There are options to determine multiple receivers like in Receiver determination (standard/enhanced).

I have to send data to any one of the 1200 receivers based on certain conditions.

These 1200 receivers are 1200 different FTP (IP) addresses.

Is there any simple method of configuring the above scenario so that I don't have to create 1200 communication channels.

I am thinking of Adapter Module.But again the question is do we have access to the parameters like FTP host name / port name at runtime in the adapter module.

Helpful Answers will be rewarded points.

Thanks & Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thxs

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dynamic configuration is not possible for your requirement. But you may use Java proxy to connect to a message server. The implementation of proxy may have logic to connect to various FTP server using some API.

If you are finally creating so many channels (if you don't have any other option), then you may use ID API for creating mass number of objects.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupash,

Did you consider using Enhanced Receiver determination?

Alternatively, you can use a java proxy at the receiver side and code your logic for determining the ftp ip address in the java class.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know this not possible since there is no chance we can set FTP IP Hostname or IP address using dynamic configuratin