Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gas Sales Scenario

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All Business Process Experts,

My client having legal contracts with customer to sale a specific amount of gas per day till several years. There is no any valuated stock of gas, no GR. So there is no delivery if you consider SAP proess, invoice is created with reference to order.

So by keeping the above scenario I have decided to create a "Scheduling Agreement" and with that reference I will create order and than invoice.. Is it right approach. Please advise.

Because there is confirmed quantity every day, and because there is no delivery involve so i create order with reference to scheduling agreement..

Please give me your valuable feedback...

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran Khan

how you have done this issue can you explan in brief

Best Regards,

MH

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have suggest to create scheduling agreement and with that reference create order and than invoice..

maintain copying control for scheduling agreement to order.

Have any issue... did it is the right approach..? because no work around for this kind of scenario is there..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one doubt. Since you are saying that there is no deliery of goods, so no question of delivery doc.

Also, there is fixed qty per day. and it is order related billing.

So, why dont you go with normal sales scenario. I mean no need to create scheduling agreement.

Just create normal sales order, and maintain order related biling in copy control which you already have done.

Scheduling agreement is used where in company supplies material to customer for a specified time period. And most importand it has confirmed delivery dates and qty.

So, as per my opinion, creating normal sales order and then billing wrt sales order would be better

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir as per your statement.

There is confirm delivery dates and confirmed quantity that why i am using this.

plus scheduling agreement i have created to have the targeted quantity as per agreement, because if customer dont fulfill the target quantity a penality value will charge him..

Hope now it will clear your question.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

You can use Delivery for confirmation with Non stock item.

And then do the billing as required.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

how? please tell me..

PGI is not necessary in delivery.... what you have said.

Please explain , if it will suits requirement i will definately will go for that..

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking for the feedback, about option you have suggested...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

> There is confirm delivery dates and confirmed quantity that why i am using this.

But you are still not creating delivery doc. despite del date and qty.

If you are not maintaining any inventory for GAS material so no need to create delivery doc.

You can also make use of qty contract where in you can enter target qty and then create release order wrt qty contract then do order related billing.

As per my opinion there is no harm in creating scheduling agreement, but functionally it is better to go for qty contract or normal sales order process without delivery doc.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

i am agreed with ur opinion.

but in my scenario i can not use quantity contract because i have no option to define delivery dates and quantity..

Hope you will understand.

Regards

Imran