Schedule Report to MS Sharepoint location fails (source file error)
I am Using BO XI R2.
I would like to publish WEBI reports automatically in a Sharepoint environment. I had managed to get this to work. But since last weekend my schedules fail. What did I do in order to get this to work:
- Enabled the unmanaged disk option in the Central Management Console.
- Entered a standard location in UNC format (//intranet.*****-***.com/sharepointfolder) and password (DOMAIN\USERID ; password)
- Had the WEBCLIENT service enabled (in MS Windows Server 2003) or else it was not possible to connect to the webdav location.
- When I run command (cmd) and then check the sharepoint location I am prompted to log in. Because this sharepoint machine is on another domain I login with DOMAIN\USERID and password. I am able to browse and write this directory from the BOXI server environment.
- I have checked If I can schedule reports to a location on the C drive of the business Objects server. That works fine)
- When I schedule a report to the sharepoint location I get this error: source file error. CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged: Invalid argument.
The strange thing is that this had worked before. The only thing I can see is that our hosting partner patched the BO server environment with
- MS10-001 - Vulnerability in the Embedded OpenType Font Engine Could Allow Remote Code Execution (972270)
- MS10-002 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (978207)
After this patch weekend it did not work anymore. Coincidence? I cannot see what these updates have to do with my schedule problem?
Any ideas would be very welcome!!
Could this have to do with the account under which I am running the Web Intelligence Job Server - Service. It is running under LocalSystem (System account)? This localsystem account does not have any permissions on the Sharepoint location? But then again: it worked fine for about a few weeks.
Edited by: B. Vandenhende on Feb 16, 2010 2:43 PM