cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface for Procurement using Catalogs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client is implementing Punchout Catalog from SAP ECC 6.0. we are not into SRM server. I made the settings in Web services ID and Description and i am able to do shopping from Vendors URl and return back to SAP ECC.

Now 1) they want to populate the Vendor name automatically into SAP, which is not getting carried.

2) I want to link the Punchout Catalog to Work order scenario also. For that i need to define the Order type and Catalog in the Link "Interface for Procurement Using Catalog" under the node Plant Maintenance and Customer service which i am not getting.

Please advice me what needs to be done or what settings or any BADI needs to be activated on this issue.

Thanks for your response in advance,

Thanks,

Saakithyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saakithyan.

share your finding with the group...how did you resolve your issue,

cheers

alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

1. I would guess that it is your vendors catalog that maps vendor ID/Name wrong. Check the source before exiting from the catalog (or add /h as hook_url parameter for test purposes)

2. Here you need to active an extension in SPRO. I think it is EA-SCM (Activate Business Functions)

You can also maintain the PM-catalogs, call structure etc. in the following tables without activating the extension:

V_TMW3T Define catalog

V_TMW03 Call structure

V_TMW02 Assign catalog to plant and order type

IOCI_FCONV convert HRML to SAP-fields

IOCI_FCON2 Convert HTML Field values

brgs Ziggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziggy,

Thanks for your reply.

The answer to the second point solved my issue. Can you please be bit specific on point 1? i need some more info on this.

How to populate the Vendor Automatically from the Catalog to the PR?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Saakithyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziggy,

Is there any way of converting the Material Groups from the Vendor URL to the Material groups in SAP? please advice regarding this. Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,

Saakithyan.