cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM Risk Analysis:Risk Mitigation couldn't be loaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have my ERM enabled to generate Roles in the SAP System. (Role with and withour risk are generated)

However when i run a risk analysis and try to click on the Risk Id

It gives me the following Error : Risk Mitigation couldn't be loaded. #_!RISK_MIT_FAIL_REASON_PARAM#_!

Can you please help me to resolve this?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Charukesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charukesh,

There seems to be some issue in the communication between ERM and RAR. ERM is not able to load risk related information. Is RAR and ERM on same server? Have you configured all the settings required for ERM and RAR integration in ERM configuration?

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

crg_grc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your continuous help Alpesh and Ankur.

Everything you suggested was in place but i just entered wrong user id.(GRC Admin)

As mentioned in the config guide this is sytem admin used id.

Now i am able to assign the Mitigation Control and monitor.

Just wanted to confirm one thing...

As soon as i assigned/save mitigation control it says Risk analysis done and no risk found.

I imported this Role to RAR and run the Risk Analysis.It says no risk found.

Although the role can be seen in Mitigated Roles.

Is it the same way its expected to behave or it will depend again on RAR config?

Can i see the risks in the role even if its mitigated when i run risk analysis?

Any best practices..

Best regards,

Charukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charukesh,

This will totally depened on RAR configuration. Go to RAR -> Configuration -> Risk Analysis -> Default Values and look at the value of Exclude Mitigated Risks. If this is set to 'Yes', RAR will ignore violations coming from mitigation and if it is no, RAR will show all the violations.

Regards,

Alpesh

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Charukesh,

Please check what Alpesh has suggested in ERM --> Configuration --> Miscellaneous

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur / Others,

Ive checked my GRC_ADMIN password and made sure its the same as in ERM > Misc > Risk Analysis and Remediation mitigation web services

I've also made sure the the following webservice is correct: http://usphig1d:50000/ VirsaCCMitigation5_0Service/Config1?wsdl&style=document

Lastly I've created test mitigating controls within RAR.

But still seem to be getting the following error: Risk Mitigation couldn't be loaded. #_!RISK_MIT_FAIL_REASON_PARAM#_!

Since our RAR anaylsis works I think its safe to say some of our ERM comminiucation with RAR fine? Any ideas why I might be getting this error?

Kyle