cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've been trying to open http://<domain>:<port>/rwb/index.jsp and http://<domain>:<port>/rep/start/index.jsp and im stucked with this error respectively.

500 Internal Server Error (rwb)

"Error in compiling [/rwb/FrontComponent/FC_Secure.jsp] in application [sap.com/com.sap.xi.rwb]."

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [C000109E883700400000013C000017950499D28136C6C04C]."

500 Internal Server Error (repository)

"Error in compiling [/rep/start/index.jsp] in application [sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository]."

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [C000109E883700400000005B000049FB0499D28136C6B4CD]."

Already changed the Exchange Profile Parameters and Wizard Configuration (via NWA). I was able to open both ESR and ID with no problems. I've initial steps on the document Readiness Check for PI 7.1 I'm just stuck on the part on caching and opening RWB. Any insights on what did I missed from my Post-Installation and Configuration.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R-jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same issue with SAP PI 7.1

Unable to open RWB or any other page of dev qa and prod system.

Please let me know how to fix this.

BR,

Rashmi

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What tasks do you executed in Configuration Wizard? I only execute "NetWeaver initial setup". Once I had execute this wizard I restarted the J2EE and the system works. I have done it in dev, qua and production systems in my landscape.

I recommend you that execute a Full CPA Cache Refresh and restart the J2EE instance after Netweaver Initial Setup has been processed.

Regards

Ivá

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this probem is due to basis level java parameters setting, better to check with basis team they will sort out easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nallam,

I'll take your suggestion. I'll get back to you once i've changed the java parameters settings. Thanks for your quick response.