cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order ,delivery in one co.code and a/c in another co.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

client is having two co.code. named 2500 and 3500 . 3500 is producing and transfering to 2500. sales is happening with 2500 sales area that is 2500/01/01 and delivery is also from 2500 plant. but during invoice account should be posted in to 3500 accounts. bcoz this material is belongs to 3500 and it has to be accounted seperately...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i dont think you can invoice from the compacy cod you are supplying the reason being the sales area which has sold the materials wlll be assigned to a different company code whereas the material produced will be in another company code, as already suggested you can transfer the GL from your selling cod to your production Cod since both hav same group chart of accounts.

Hope this Helps.

Regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly your requirement is not clear.

this is not possible to invoice to 3500 CC while sales have 2500 CC.

The only thing you can do is, after invoicing transfer amount from 2500 GL to 3500 GL, with the help of FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think.....my previous comment is crystal clear.........thats why u were able to answer....what u understood is correct only...but i am pretty well knows about fi transfer.... but it should happen in vf01 tcode itself...

thanks for your response.............