Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with LT03 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My scenario is like

We make one stock transfer order with same material code in two line item with same delivery date and schedule line . after that we make delivery for the materials with VL10B

When we create Transfer Order reference to Delivery No ( LT03) system pick first line item and give error message for second line item is u201C SYSTEM CAN NOT FIND SOURCE STORAGE BINu201D

Please help in this regards

Regards

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

Is there a business requirement to create two line items for the same material, delivery date and schedule line? If there is no business justification to this then dont create such documents.

What appears to me is the stock for this material is in available in one bin.

When creating the TO, the first line gets it stock from the warehouse quant and blocks it for any one else. Due to this the immediate next line fails to get hold of the same quant.

If you really wish to work this way then create the TO for the first line and process it. Then create a second TO for the second line.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Baseer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Baseer

Thanks for your reply

Yes this business requirement

and we are doing like create TO for first line item and create second TO for second line item ( as you suggested)

But is there any option to create TO with same material code in multiple line

Please suggest

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok try doing a config change, here is the path:

Logistics Execution> Warehouse Management> Master Data> Define Control Parameters for Warehouse Number

For the warehouse in question, give the Blocking Logic method as B.

I think it should work (let me know if it does not)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok try doing a config change, here is the path:

Logistics Execution> Warehouse Management> Master Data> Define Control Parameters for Warehouse Number

For the warehouse in question, give the Blocking Logic method as B.

I think it should work (let me know if it does not)

Hi

I done configuration change but it not working same error is comining with T.Code LT03

Please guide

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

That configuration is the farthest that SAP allows to work for parallel processing.

Apparently it does not do so when working with a single transfer order.

So the conclusion is never have same line items one document.