cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use action blocks in xMII 12.0.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently started working on MII 12.0.2 and migrated our xMII 11.5 transactions using the migration tool provided by SAP with MII 12.0 version. In MII 12.0.2, when i open the migrated transactions all the action block images are shown as yellow boxes.

If i double click on any action block of that transaction i am getting a message saying that "Action is not enabled for this version". When i press OK button of this message, the properties window is shown up.

Also, i am unable to use the actions blocks in new transactions. When i double click the action or drag and drop the action, no action is performed. When i launched xMII workbench, i got an error messages in a popup saying "java.lang.nullpointerexception"

It seems we missed out some installation or some configuration files. Can anyone ever faced such problems ?

Thanks,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upgrade your MII to latest vesrion 12.0.9 patch 3, which is available in SAP Market Place. Most of the bugs are fixed in this version.

-Suresh Hiremath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure how it is fixed but did a total reinstall of 12.0. It worked.

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What version of the java web start are you using? It's possible that a proxy is interfering when downloading the workbench. Try setting the network settings in your java control panel to none or direct connection.

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Custom Action written for SAP xMII 11.5 will not running under SAP xMII 12.0. The package names for the XMII code have changed in 12.0. You must update the references to the com.lighthammer packages to com.sap.xmii. More information

you will find under the link below:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/801e9072-ae80-2a10-5e90-8ee2e4f70...

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

I am not speaking about custom action blocks. I am unable to use the action blocks that are provided by SAP too.

Thanks,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

sorry my mistake. Which action blocks you are using?

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried all inbuilt actions and faced the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Java SDK you have installed on the MII 12.0 server? Sounds you have Java > 1.4 installed!!!

BR

Pedro Iglesias