SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing EL18 and EL30 to determine the expected usage (estimation)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client is thinking about giving a percentage (%) in the transaction EL30& El18 (Estimate MR results), so the outcome of the transaction is calculated with this percentage, and this outcome is placed on the installation.

For example: the output of one of the transactions is an estimated usage of 100. Client would like to be able to give in a percentage in the transaction EL18 or EL30 (or may be a Ztransaction or enhancement of EL30/EL18 screen), for example 90%, so the output will be 90% of 100 i.e. 90 and then this is placed on the installation.

I found tables TE410 & TE411which are used in customising of MR estimations. However we can give 'Overestimation factor in percent'(filed UEFAKTOR1) by which the estimated value would exceed the expected consumption value.

I would like to know whether we can have a negative value in this field 'Overestimation factor in percent' so that there is decrease in estimated value given by transaction EL30/El18.

Also if anyone knows otherthan above specified tables for this purpoase, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Taj

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please excuse my english. I'm learning it.

I have an idea for you.

We have 8 years used the SMOD EDMLELHA in germany to order to adjust the estimates (value without any decimal places). But the way is not easy.

You will need:

1. in the Table TE411 a enabled flag "SPEZVERF" for your company code. When you use a meter in more company codes at the same time, you need a " " (space) company code in this table with the activated flag.

2. The smod must be activate.

3. In the include ZXELXU10 (from smod EDMLELHA) you can program your own code. In this you can use "If" or "Case" for your estimate. If you need a flexible percentage, you could create a parameter-id for the the user in the transaction SU3. The user can then change this value.

Attention:

The billing result must be the same as the reading result. This was a Problem with natural gas and the german billing rules. We deactivated the smod for one month ago. But for electricity and water was the way correctly.

You should make tests with move in and move out.

I hope this answer helps you further.

Regards