Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing status after PGI

jyotheswar_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we create a PO using ME27 and using VL10B we are creating a delivery document and do a PGI ot that the BILLING STATUS is not getting updated as 'C' rather it is showing as 'A'.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks & Regards

Jyo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jyotheswar_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There was configuration change whihc took place so go to tcode VOV7 and search for the exact category and check fo the exact config settings .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyo,

I think you are trying to do the STO scenario, so you can process STO can have with or without billing.

I donu2019t know which type if STO you are processing. Billing status is controlled in Item Category, check the item category in the outbound delivery and check the billing relevance of that item category in VOV7 (SD Item category). If you donu2019t want the billing then remove the billing relevance in VOV7. Then these documents will not appear in billing due list.

Regards,

Murali

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your query is not clear...anyways..Its quite obvious that if you have not created the invoice against the delivery the billign status in Delivey header wud be A..Once you invoiced it wud get udated to C..

Reg,

JJ

jyotheswar_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

Even if i create a billing document in VF01 after the PGI, the status is not getting updated as 'C'.

Thanks & Regards

Jyo