cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wm process to reverse the GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After did the GR for the PO . did the TO for the material as well the material goes to the Quality stock. and did the UD and post the Q stock to Unrestricted stock.

if i need to rever the GR. what is process from the WM end.

from Qm end , i do reverse the UD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl cancil tha material doc as when you required,it will create negative stock in GR area.

you create TO for cancilled GR doc and confirm picking and putaway TOs.

so that negative stock will be cleared

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would do the general Im process to cancel material docs, based on your config you would move the stock to the destination bins using a transfer order with respect to a material document or create a transfer order using LT01 and mvt type 999 to move it to the respective bin.Make sure u confirm the TO after each operation.

so in your case if it is the same sloc cancel material doc using mbst for the transfer positing in QI stock then reverse the material doc for the PO receipt.So once u do MBST of the Purchase order material doc a defecit of the quantity reversed will show up in the interim area.Then create a TO using LT01 to move the stock from the bin into which the stock was initially received for ex 998.initial to the bin fro mwhere the defict was created.997.issue.

Use mov type 999.If the stock was moved to a diff sloc during transfer posting then u will also have to create a TO in the first step.

Hope that helps,please let me know if you have more questions.