cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format of currency incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have several smartforms which are dispaying various amount fields which are all listed in the Global Definition settings under the tab 'Currency/Quant.Fields' and referency a currency field.

I have a problem where in one particular smartform I am doing exactly the same thing execpt the currency format is not displaying correctly as the other forms.

In this particular case we are displaying Zambian Kwachas and the format should be 1,000 which is displaying in all forms but the trouble form is displaying 1.000 - with a fullstop instead of a comma.

In debug the amounts between the forms are all the same and there is nothing unique which should make the formats different.

Does anyone know why this one would print with an incorrect format?

Thanks.

Regards

Lyndon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check in user setting.. T.code SU01 > give user id .> goto defaults Tab -->check the decimal notation field..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyndon,

As far as I can tell, the decimal format is not set at currency level, but at country level.

So the decimal format will be set by the recipient country of the form, the currency code is used to determine the number of decimal places to be displayed.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick

Thank you for the reply and info, I have gone through all the import parameters in the form. I have tried setting ALL the country fields in debug to the relevant recipient country but no luck. Is there some other place maybe in config I go to where you are reffering to?

THank you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyndon,

You can check the country decimal settings in table T005X, or through the transaction SPRO, SAP Netweaver -> General Settings -> Set Countries -> Define Countries in mySAP Systems.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Thank you both very much, this is a very big help. Murphey's law is that our Dev system is down so I can't test this. I think that it might be a combination of both SU01 and the SPRO settings, in SU01 the settings are correct whereas is SPRO the settings are wrong, maybe that is why some forms print correctly while others are wrong.

Thanks!