cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order document currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have an issue , when i create sales order, the document currency is GBP(POND) for this customer

When i create condition record in USD , for same its allowing to create , this creates problem in billing

Is their any configuration settings that it should not allow to save the order if document currency is diffrent

and condition record created from difrent currency,

IF DOCUMENT CURRENCY OF SALES ORDER IS GBP, WHEN I CRREATE CONDITION RECORD FOR PRICING IN VK11 WITH CURRENCY USD TIS ALLOWING TO CREATE, ANY WAY TO STOP THIS

Regards

jahangir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly maintain the currecncy conversion for the same in t code OB08 this will solve your purpose

REgards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can try with USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jahangir,

One way to take care of this even though VK11 created with different currency is

in V/06 for condition type detail, in control data2 choose Currency conv.

which will take care of converson from condition recrod to Document currency below is the help detail FYR

Indicator: Currency Translation after Multiplication

Controls the currency conversion where the currency in the condition record varies with the document currency.

Use

To calculate a condition value in a document, the system multiplies the amount that results from the condition record by the item quantity. This indicator controls whether the system carries out currency conversion before or after the multiplication takes place.

Procedure

If you mark the field, the system converts the condition value into the document currency after multiplication. If you leave the field blank, the system converts the condition value into the document currency before multiplication.

Regards,

Siva