cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Number in SAP Marketplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to active the automatic distribution of maintenance certificate in solman system for a satelite system, in transaction solman_workcenter, the system number of the satelite system is not mentioned. When I try to activate the automatic distribution for the satelite system, I am getting the error message "System has no system number and the action could not be performed". System number under the colunm "System number in SAP Support Portal" is missing. Could anyone suggest me how can I enter the system number in solman_workcenter. If it needs to be updated in SAP Support Portal, how it can be done. Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For every SAP system you install and register in SMP, system number will be generated.

you can see this data from SMP. make sure you have authorization to check.

You can also schedule Job

REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT

The job reads administrative data from the SAP support systems via the SAP-OSS RFC connection, periodically, and buffers it in the SAP Solution Manager system. This data is required for service connections and for the Support Desk (e.g. system data synchronization with the SAP Support Portal).

ABAP program:

AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA

Start time: Immediate execution.

Execution interval: Daily.

Note: The user under which the job runs needs SAP Support Portal system data maintenance authorization. The user who created the job must be in the table AISUSER.

Regards,

Shyam.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> When I try to active the automatic distribution of maintenance certificate in solman system for a satelite system, in transaction solman_workcenter, the system number of the satelite system is not mentioned. When I try to activate the automatic distribution for the satelite system, I am getting the error message "System has no system number and the action could not be performed". System number under the colunm "System number in SAP Support Portal" is missing. Could anyone suggest me how can I enter the system number in solman_workcenter. If it needs to be updated in SAP Support Portal, how it can be done. Please help.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Sundara.

Open transaction SMSY and open the data for your system.

Enter the system number in SAP Support Portal on the respective tab in SMSY.

Job REFRESH_ADMIN_FROM_SUPPORT should also be able to fill the system number automatically.

Regards,

Ruediger