Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-RFC-File-File not getting deleted.

lnirmala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In File-RFC-File scenario i have used "Delete" as the processing mode for Sender file adapter.RFC was execured successfully and successful message was shown in SXMB_MONI.But at the same time there was an exception thrown in sender and receiver file adapters as given below:

Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool. com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException:unable to create new pooled resource : FTP Ex:User piuser cannot login.

Both the CC's werein error status.

The file from source location was not deleted even after the successful processing of the message in moni. Because of this sender file adapter was reading the same source file again and again which created multiple response entries in the moni.

Could some one tell me why the file was not deleted from source location?How can the sender adapter read the message again when the above exception was thrown?

Regards,

Lekshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Lekshmi ,

Check whether PIUSER has sufficent authorization ., Delete that channel and create a dummy one to test and see whether

you are getting the same error

Check this threads a similar discussion is going on here , may be you need authorizations .

Regards

Ninad

lnirmala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

user "piuser" is having all the required authorizations

Rgds,

Lekshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi,

Please check your internal network connections. and contact your basis people.

regards,

Surya

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Lekshmi ,

Can you do a full cache refresh through sxi_cache ? and copy and delete the channel create new one and

Run the scenario .Check your FTP Settings .

Regards

Ninad

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lekshmi,

Refer this

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without%20BPM%29

Hope this helps !!!

Regards,

J Augastine

lnirmala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Augustine,

The user "piuser" is having all the required authorizations. When i have restarted the adapters after reactivating the CC everything started working fine. But my question is why the file was not deleted earlier. How can multiple responses be generated in moni?

Before moving the interface to prod i want to make sure that this situation wont arise in Prod.

Rgds,

Lekshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But my question is why the file was not deleted earlier

This might be a cache issue!

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lekshmi,

Check whether the user piuser has the required authorizations.

Also check in SXMB_MONI the CC which is picking the file and check the parameters in it.

Regards,

J Augastine