cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accomplishments in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Many time it is asked tell me what accomplishment you have in your job as SAP SD functional consultant. What accomplishmnet can be in Implementation project and support project.

Thanks.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Mr.Rajesh Singh,

I am continuing the Kapil's answer like if you are in support project then your accomplishment was handelling the tickets in remedy tickets like SDN questions accounting document not generating, delivery splitting etc etc.

if you are in implementation then what exactly your responsbility was like you were in testing or in configuration or gathering the requiremet fom the client.

if you were in roll out then what you have done like understand the new requirement, executing the CRs.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. M T

SAP has standard processes and configuration, interviewer wanted to know my accomplishment from financial point of view, time saving in particular processes, and how much i could made the process easier and faster then early. He wanted to know my accomplishements in both implementation and support project.

What should be my general reply. I know it depend upon situation and type and length of project, can please give detail reply so that i can satishfy my interviewer's if thay ask again.

Thank in advance.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Rajesh,

In support project, there is a agreement between client and company that is SLA -Service level agreement.

The sturucture is like 4 hrs , 1 day and 7 day.

Client divided the calls in ratio of this time duration like 30 calls should resolved in 4 hrs, 50 calls should resolved in 1 day and 20 in 7 days (Those are serious issues).

You can say that you were good performer in your team, you always followed the SLA. It never happens that you never meet the SLA.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT

I am sorry for the delay resply and thanks for sending reply accomplishments on support project.

So, similarily what accomplishments we can say in

1. New sap implementation project and

2. merger project (cclient company already had SAP, they acquire two new comapnies, and thier management decide to implement SAP in newly acquired company also. What excecly we did, we create new devision for master data and we used all other organizational structure, i.e. CC, S. Org., Dist. Ch, Plat etc. same of main company and migrate all data), So what accomplish i can say for this type of project to the interviewe.

Thanks

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accomplishments meaning of this is WHAT YOU HAD DONE IN YOUR IMPLEMENTATIONS AND IN SUPPORT PROJECT

what you done

what you achieved,carry out, complete, relized

etc.

And answer of this kind of questions depends or varies on project to project.

Kapil