cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipe Management :No Values in Nutrient Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a property tree created for Nutrient groups. However when i got to Recipe Workbench (RMWB) and try to enter values for nutrient groups, i dont see any entries in the pull down . Please note that I have created all the required nutrient groups

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth, did you get this resolved? I have a similar but not quite the same issue:

I created a spec of spec type Nutrient Group

I created a spec of spec type Nutrient and using the Nutrient property tree on the Nutrient Group, assigned the Nutrient Spec.

Usage of PUBLIC, REG_WORLD have been set for both Nutrient Group and Nutrient Specs

When I go into Edit mode for the Nutrient spec, it correctly shows that it is part of the Nutrient Group spec as created above

But here is the problem, the Nutrient Spec, Nutrient Composition tab does not enable data entry - with a message that states:

No nutrients were assigned to nutrient groups.

This is not the case.

Please help - sounds like a config issue but I have checked config and compared against a system where this works!

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

I am bit not clear on what you are stating. If I intrepret you correctly :

1. You have created a Nutrient Group and in that you have included a Nutrient in the Nuterient Listing tab for the nutrient group.

2.Now you are trying to navigate to that Nutrient and now it is stating that no nutrient is assigned.

If this is the issue, then the message is correct because you have not maintained any nutrient under this Nutriient type.

Help me in better undestanding the problem, I will see how best i can support you

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

First check whether you have set the enviornment parameters. And then, check whether you have assigned the value assignment type under the Specify Parameters for Explosion Scope under formula node for NTR_CMP Explosion scope.

If this is not assigned, it will allow you to enter the nutrient values.

Thanks.

Regards / Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello srikanth

Have you assigned nutrients to the nutrient groups? Are the rating and validity area set and activated in the usage tab, both for the nutriens and the nutrient groups?

Best regards

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

I have maintained these values properly. ALl the data is maintained, only problem is in the pull down for the field Nutrient Group, I do not see any entries.

Can you let me know what can be a problem

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I guess..you have to refresh your selection list. It might in personalised. Please click on the refresh button in the selection list box.

Regards

Vetrivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have refreshed it many times . but no success

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to be sure. You are in "Edit Specification". In the property tree you select "Nutrient Composition", and under the tab "Nutrient Composition" the field for Nutrient Group is empty?

This is the case?

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, that is correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this IMG activity:

EHS> Basic data and tools > Specfication mgmt>Specify Specfcation type>

for specfication type 'NUTR_GROUP' & 'NUTRIENT' see whether Specfication Category 'SUBSTANCE' is assigned

regards

yasar