cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo/mb1b/lt01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i know what is the distinct difference between migo, mb1b and lt01?

can tell each of their main function as i always confused.

thanks

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MIGO is the transaction for posting goods movement. This is a generic transaction which can be used for posting goods movement against PO/Orders and also without orders

MB1B is a transaction for material movements from one location to other. You can post PO receipts using MB1B transaction. MB1A/B/C are 3 transactions by way which you can post transaction for specific group of movement types in each transaction

LT01 is warehouse management related transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i know migo and mb1b the same? from your explanation, it seems like both also for material movement.

please advise.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

As stated by our friend MIGO is used for all goods movements and is applicable from version 4.6C /4.7 onwards.

Prior to that they used different Tcodes for different movements ( Eg : MB01 , MB1A , MB1C , MB1B , ..etc ) which is later repalced by onle one Tcode MIGO where u can do all the above .

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 do you mean in old version there is no MIGO. only can post via mb01, mb1a, mb1b, mb1c,.....

and now in version 4.6 and above, there is a new tcode MIGO which can do everything?

2 even transfer posting between plant, company also can use MIGO right?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u r right.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the basic difference between MIGO and MB1b is MIGO can be ued for normal posting meaning all type of posting starting from STO, normal external vendor to customer , GR from PO etc. but MB1B is purely used for transfer posting that means inter company transfers between the company codes withinn same client or plants within the sa,e company code,

LT01 is used for transfer of materials from the warehouse for delivery it comes after the delivery document has been created and picking has to be done from the warehouse.

Regards

Vignesh