cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever I click the shipment completion/loading button, the system will prompt me that picking of delivery is not yet completed (if delivery has not been picked yet)

Where can I set these controls in the customization?

I want to add, such that, it will not proceed with shipment end if Goods Issue in delivery is not yet done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no standard

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the usage of activity profiles at SPRO>Logistics Execution>Transaportation>Shipments>Define and Assign activity profiles.

Check this link for SAP documentation [activity profiles|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/3d/42aa07074f11d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I don't see the picking requirement in the profile variant during the click of the loading button.. where do we set this? Is this standard in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In SPRO in Logistics execution-->Define and assign activity profile, select your shipment type and again your shipment type under the completion column give some value and click on Maintain Tab at the top below the Heading Changeview'activity profile for shipment types" overview.after selecting the Maintian Tab inside we can change the settings as per your requirments.

please let me know if you need any other details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mada,

I want the system to prompt an error message if a shipment completion button is clicked but delivery has not been PGI yet... But i don't want to do PGI at this stage. I want to do PGI via VL02N..

Where/How can we set this?