cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diversion of delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is regarding a requirement in Cement Industry implementation.

ex. the good are supposed to sent to X and excise and Commerial invoice has been created on the same of X... but due to some reasons.. X did not accept goods... in this case goods are diverted (delivered) to Y. So, here how to deal this process in SAP ? if you have any solution already worked out plese let me know...

My client does not want to take the goods back in to depot or plant as the transportation costs will be more.

Is there is any chance to transfer the excise and commercial invoice on Y?

This is an urgnt requirement.....

Thanks

Sree..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HAD DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE WITH MY CIN CONSULTANT,there is no any option available to switch of excise,I

Physically you can divert the goods from X to Y

But in system you can cancell all documents of X

And change sold to part in order as Y and process it again.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil

Thanks for your input

Here i would like to know if i create a new order on the name of Y. all the taxes and frieght are calculated again will these have any affect ? as we are not going to pay them again as the truck is already delivered the goods at Y

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please put some light on the legal implications for this process?

As the client is following the process, should i go ahead and map this process as sales returns (only in SAP system) actual returns will not happening?

Please put some light on legal implecations of going ahead with this process for client and implementing org.

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

If X & Y are different customers, in SAP you can create a Return process for X & create a new sale order against Y, allocate the returned stock, bill it.

thank you