cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase order with ref to central contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have created centrallly agreed contract with one vendor , but client wants to create purchase order using that contract but with different vendor.(vendor field only ) (not through partner roles and vendor sub range)pl suggest if there is way.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you did not catch Natalia's answer, did you?

We do not understand what you are talking about and why you believe this may be a question for THIS forum.

Are you talking about some kind of application? Or are you talking about some contract between you and SAP?

If you are talking about some kind of application, may be it would help to tell us, which one you are talking about, perhaps even without shortage like 'creating po'.

Which kind of database are you using, which version? Are you using the liveCache?

If you neither use the liveCache and this order-something has to do with it nor you are using MaxDB, then definitely this is the wrong forum.

And if you do not answer questions we need to be answered even to understand what you are talking about, then everyone will throw away you mail and not handle it.

Elke

Former Member
0 Kudos

my queston is, Is it possible to create the purchase order with different vendor while creating w.r to centrally created contract . The contract is having another vendor . example . CENTRALLY CREATED CONTRACT VENDOR IS X , but while creating po with ref to the contract can i use other vendor like Y.

vendor sub range and partner roles not to be used .

former_member192710
Participant
0 Kudos

>

> my queston is, Is it possible to create the purchase order with different vendor while creating w.r to centrally created contract . The contract is having another vendor . example . CENTRALLY CREATED CONTRACT VENDOR IS X , but while creating po with ref to the contract can i use other vendor like Y.

>

> vendor sub range and partner roles not to be used .

Is your problem related to contract and support (in terms of "SAP contract and support"), or are you rather talking about relations between different data objects / tables inside your application? If the latter, being a little more verbose (and, especially, posting table definitions) surely would help.

Cheers,

Kristian

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ramjdee,

-> Please let us know how the posted issue is related to MAXDB/liveCache.

-> Please give more details on the posted issue.

-> Also please let us know:

Are you SAP customer?

< If you have issue to create a purchase order on SAP system, I recommend you to create the SAP ticket to the component MM-PUR. May be SAP note 37170 could help you, the application expert in Purchasing has to review the problem. >

Are you using MAXDB? liveCache?

Thank you & best regards, Natalia Khlopina