Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get delivery to split

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the sales order, i have 3 line items where 2 items go to Plant 100 and 1 item go to Plant 200. I need to create split delivery as the plants are different. When i ran VL10A, it show me just one line for that order with the first item for plant 100.

Q1: Can anyone let me know if VL10A suppose to show 1 line or 2 lines as there are 2 different plants ?

Q2: I want to create 2 deliveries from that one order since there are 2 different plants. Would anyone be able to provide any suggestions ? The following are the same at each item in the order:

- ship-to party, shipping point, delivery date, quantities are confirmed

- unloading point, receiving point are blank

- item category are TAN

The only different among the item are plants. Then why delivery cannot be split based on plant ?

I forward to getting your suggestions.

Thank you.

Joyce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the shipping point of the items in sales order?

If there are different shipping points, then delivery will split.

Thanks,

Vishal

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The shipping points are the same for both plants. Thus delivery would not split. Is it possible to get delivery split by plant ? Where can i see the criteria for the split ?

thanks

Joyce

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG for logistic execution / base. Go to tcode SM30 for view V_TVSTZ.

Regards,

Eduardo

pd: for warehouse you can define them with SM30 / V_TVSTZ_STORLOC. Rules with SM30/ V_TVLK_SPOFI

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Feb 16, 2010 3:26 PM

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Currently we don't use storage location specific shipping point determinination. If i were to change to storage location for delivery LF, i wonder how it would affect other documents.

thanks for your helpful info.

Joyce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LIKP-ZUKRL should tell you the reason for split. If you know debugging please try (Please put break point at the requirement at combination requiemt, commonly it is 051).

Thanks,

Vishal

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode VTLA and check what is the VOFM subroutine that you use in transfer data from SO to delivety. Think that field WERKS in in table LIPS, not in LIKP. In LIKP you have field VSTEL. After, check the coding, you or with an ABAPer if you don't know ABAP (or debug it). If you don't want use this field you can create your own VOFM and set it in VTLA and set that werks defines ZUKRL field, but my suggestion is that you will set a shipping point by plant. Of course, you need test all flows. Remember the lenght of ZUKRL field is 40.

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Vishal,

The LIKP-ZUKRL is showing distribution channel and division. Since werlks is in LIPS, do i move the different plants into LIKP-ZUKRL ?

Also, i put a breakpoint at combination requirement 051. When i got to VL10A and select 'Dialog', it goes to create delivery and i save the delivery. It still does not stop at the breakpoint. Where should i go to get the breakpoint ?

thanks

Joyce

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

in VTLA, the LF to OR is as:

Order Requirement: 001 Header

Combination requirement: 051

Header Data: 001

If i want to create my own VOFM, how would i assign werks to ZUKRL ? Where is ZUKRL in VTLA or VOFM ?

I canno see it ?

thanks

Joyce

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the set for the items. Here you can check the subroutines, here you have the VOFM subroutine 001 (report FV50C001) where:

• Fill field ZUKRL with combination criteria

LIKP-ZUKRL(2) = CVBAK-VTWEG.

LIKP-ZUKRL+2(2) = CVBAK-SPART.

So you can copy it with tcode VOFM (search in google a document with this string: inside vofm ext:pdf, I don't tell you the adress by copyright reasons) or check this notes, so you will know how to do your own VOFM (remember the naming conventions for VOFM, call it 901 e.g.). Well, check Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects and related notes.

Copy 901 (ie: FV50C001, you will need register in SSCR) and in the before coding write this:

• Fill field ZUKRL with combination criteria

LIKP-ZUKRL(2) = CVBAK-VTWEG.

LIKP-ZUKRL+2(2) = CVBAK-SPART.

LIKP-ZUKRL+4(4) = CVBAP-WERKS. "write a comment for maintanence

To set a break-point, write the sentence break-point or break username (it will work only for the username), or in other coding click on the stop icon in SE38 (ABAP editor).

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Your info have been very beneficial. I got the delivery to split by plants. Really appreciate your help.

One more question, when one order is split to 2 deliveries, I goto VF01 to create billing. I want only one billing from the combined 2 deliveries. In VF01 with 2 deliveries, I tried to save but nothing happened. There is no error log. The processing status is 'Incorrect'. However, when I try to create billing in VF04, i can create one billing from the 2 deliveries.

Why is it or where can i look for it ?

Thank you so much for your help and to other people who replied.

Joyce

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

Note 111813 - Billing doc: Collective run differs from individual creation and related notes will be helpful. There are many reasons for that. Check them.

For splittig criteria in invoicing, check Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document and related notes.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Those notes seem to be helpful.

Again, thank you !

Joyce

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Joyce,

But regarding your query, why do u want 2 create 2 deliveries for the same order based on plants?

Delivery is determined based on shipping pt/ship 2party/shipping datedate/n others but plant has no relation to determine a delivery. Your 2 plants have same shipping pt , so only 1 delivery is getting created inspite of 2 plants which is standard.

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Our business has a special requirements for delivery to split b plant. You mentioned that it is standard sap to split delivery by shipping point/shipto party/ship date/others. Would you know where to see the split criteria in VOFM ?

thanks

Joyce

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to info icon in VL10A. You have links to a lot of info and to tcodes of customizing, as list profile.

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I looked at the link and still not sure about it. Do i need to go to list profile ? Do you know if in standard VL10A, does it list each item where plant is different ?

thanks

Joyce

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

Perhaps I'm in a mistake. Surely your trouble is about splitting.

Check these notes:

Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries and related.

Note 399912 - Split analysis activation during delivery creation (so useful to do the analysis).

So, check if you are using the same shippinp point and route for the two plants.

After, for VL10+ you have this note:

Note 332276 - Collective note: VL10 consulting

I hope this help you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the notes.

Joyce