cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME Webservice Documentation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a document describing the web services of SAP ME?

In some cases the WSDL definition and a little bit try&error is sufficient (e.g. ProductionProcessing.Start/Complete), but in many other cases the meaning of the parameters is unclear (e.g. ProductionProcessing.LogParametricData) and I don't find the correct parameterization.

Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy,

I know it, it just contains the configuration and one simple example, but not the description of the various web services. Isn't there another documentation?

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, no.

michael_cressman
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are publishing some additional SAP ME Web Service documenation that may be helpful. Please contact me for further details.

pk67
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the difference of the webservices

ProductionOrderServiceService

and

ShopOrderServiceService

Is there any documentation available?

(besides the Webservices Guide, Version 1.00, August 24, 2009)

Best Regards

Peter Kain

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The ProductionOrder web service deals with production orders which, to ME, is a business object consisting of a Shop Order, a BOM, a Routing, and one or more Materials.

The ShopOrder web service provides functionality for just the ME Shop Order business object.

-tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the WSGuide which was delivered with SDK training. There is nothing much regarding the web service coding etc. in that guide.

As you have mentioned regarding some additional guide from where can we get the same. Please let us know if we can order the same.

. Also I tried to look for your contact details but was not able to find any on SDN.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I'm also trying to get documentation following the link above but it requires some authentification.

Should I be registered somewhere to get access?

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I believe you should have S-user (actually be SAP customer) to get access.

Regards,
KC