cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create correlations using MessageHeader

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I'm trying to integrate a production line system to ECC using [ProductionConfirmationCreateRequest_sync|http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?packageid=DEE98D07DF9FA9F1B3C7001A64D3F462;id=04BE184D8B3711DA36BB000F20DAC9EF_WSDL] service available at ESA 603.

The production line system create a confirmation record for each product (serial number) in a production order, for each operation, and stores it on a local database. I get records with a jdbc sender async each 15 minutes from this database (updating a control flag to set ther records I just read). Next I group the records by production order and operations, counting serial numbers as confirmed quantity. For each grouped record I start ProductionConfirmationCreateRequest_sync in a ccBPM in a sync send step. Working fine.

I need to get the sync response message, analyse the log and update back database if some kind of problem occurs. I have production order and operation as key identifiers for create requests, but don't have them in response messages, so can't use them to create correlation from request/response.

The question is, could I create a correlation using MessageHeader (for example, UUID) to perform the request/response correlation? If yes, how can I do this?

I already tried out creating UUID to send into the request, but got an error CX_EBPP_STANDARD_MESSAGE_FAULT executing ProductionConfirmationCreateRequest_sync service.

thanks.

roberti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at the description your BPM will have below steps:

Receive --> transformation --> SYNCSend --> Transformation --> Send_log_to_DB.

Now in the above scenario you dont have to use a correlation.....you dont have two or more ASYNC Receive steps in your BPM.....or did i miss something?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry,

it is my first BPM... actually I have this steps:

Receive --> transformation --> SYNCSend --> Receive -> Transformation --> Send_log_to_DB.

This second receiver asks me for correlations, because this I was trying a way to make it.

I'm trying right now without the second receiver and will post back the result soon.

Thanks,

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You are right, thank you very much.

Cheers!

roberti

Edited by: Waldemar Roberti on Feb 15, 2010 5:15 PM

Answers (0)