Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-dec commodity code, Tariffe numbers

frank_bork
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are working on the implementation of Export Switzerland. A special point in Switzerland is the Tariffe Codenumber. We have no products defined in GTS and we will transfer the commodity code and the tariffe number from the feeder system. For other legal regulations we are using the interface structure /SAPSLL/API6800_ITM_CCN_R3_S to transfer the commodity code into the GTS-document. But for Switzerland it is not working. We defined the commodity code with identifier 102 to fill the STAWN field in the item screen. To transfer the tariff code my idea is to use qualifier 101 and make the necessary field assignments in GTS customizing. But as long as the transfer for the commodity code is not working it make no sense. Do you have any idea why the transfer is not working for swiss although it was working for ther legal regulations? The flag "Transfer from External Application" is set in the control data for transferring commodity codes.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

we had exactly the same problems, and I had an open request on SAP side concerning this. The problem is, that SAP only transfers commodity codes, but switzerland uses customs tariff codes. Their intial answer was works as designed but I insisted on the issue and now the sap note 1453351 is available to solve the issue.

Regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

I would like to know your opinion from the project to implant SAP in Swiss, because I am in the same situation, and just to start I am looking for information of the special request that has this country, for instances: comunication with Customs, do you have any information of this?

thank you very much,

Caroline

frank_bork
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caroline,

we are live with swiss since 1 week.

After 1 week we can say it is running very well without big problems.

We send our SAP-GTS application data to XI.

On the XI server is running the mapping tool from itelligence for the communication with the swiss customs.

The performance and the response time is the best of all our implementations in other countries.

If you have special questions, please ask.

Kind regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know a reason is that it is 10/11 digit-but only 8 are possible in SAP standard. I have used a exit and added the HS Code before transfer it to GTS.