Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Mail with image

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

i have a scenario FILE -> MAIL.

I would like to know if it exist a module or other option enable me to create in the receiver mail body a nice presentation with image or logo ?

or do i need it to develop it ?

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes that is possible with PayloadSwapBean adapter module.Look into the below link for more information.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6d967fbc-0a01-0010-4fb4-91c6d38c5...

Regards,

Yuga

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yuga,

Thanks for the answer.

However, this documentation is great for sending image through attachment but it isn't my goal.

The image isn't send by PI. I have to create all from the beginning.Indeed,i want to create in mai body l the standard presentation of my client which means logos + other things and it seems to me that i have to develop a specific module for that.

I was just hoping that something was already existing...

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jean-Philippe,

You could use any kind of mapping to build the HTML content (I guess this is how you'd like to embbed logos and other things), but not sure how to add the bin parts (pics or whatever) to it ...

Where are these logos/etc stored ?

Rgds

Chris

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for the answer.

The logos would be on the PI server. The question is to know when i can "use" them.. in mapping ? i don't think. Most probably int the mail adapter...

Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you build the HTML content dynamically using a mapping object, it should make it w/o creating any adapter module ...

Try to build a <HTML><BODY>whatever you may want to test here</BODY></HTML> to create a xmail30 msg type and send it using the mail adapter. If rendering is ok, it should be good !

Rgds

Chris

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok i will try when i will be back at the client office.

Thanks for the info

Answers (0)