cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create or Update Business Partner in CRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks ,

Scenario is to Create or update Business partner in CRM from thirdparty system via PI

It would be great if you could clarify the following

Hope we have BAPI to create and Update Business partner in CRM system but my question is

1. Can we use any predelivered PI content - Message Interfaces - as proxies ( Server proxies ) to create BP from system ?

2. Same interface will work for Update as well ?

IF so what is that content ? where to find for our PI System ?

3. Can we use the same way for Client proxies as well when we want to update the business partner ?

4. What are the inbound and outbound Message Interfaces are available ?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks.,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

First things first.

I think there is no predlivered integration content delivered for SAP CRm -SAP R/3 integration(Cirrect me if i'm wrong).

I read somewhere that SAP CRM and SAP R/3 are tightly integrated using CRM Middleware (Using concepts like BDOCS and IDOCS).

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

As per my knowledge XI content for CRM is available .

The integration is not between R3 and CRM . it is between CRM and Thirdparty system .

Thanks.,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Please go through the below link:

It would help you.

Regards,

Kunaal

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

SAP usually provides content only for integration between SAP Business Suite products like SRM etc only.

Who has provided you the content for the CRM-3rd party integration? The third party ?

If yes, it is very specific to your requirement. We cannot really know if the integration capabilities of that Integration content.

Regards,

ravi Kanth talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

I think that i am not described my question properly , Say i have CRM system where i have to create BP for this input comes from external system (forget about the system ) , Here i want to use Proxy (Server proxy ) which helps me create Business partner in CRM system .

Here my question is If sap delivers the Inbound interface ( where server proxy already generated by SAP) , which i will use to create BP ?

Can we do in this way ?

Thanks

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about using BAPI?

BusinessPartner.CreateFromData ( BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA )

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

In that case, yes it is very much possible to use the same server proxy to Create/Update BP in CRM(Provided you use the same Inbound Interface structure that is used in the standard content (if there is any such).

Regards,

Ravi