Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalisation and Parameter Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am new to SAP And have the following doubts.

Could you please help me differentiate the paramater and Personalisation Tab .

1) Where exactly these two come into Picture.

2) Is it possible to control the activity in an AuthObject with the help of creating a Parameter

Am talking abt the parameters tab in SU01 .

Please Advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The activity level of one of the t-codes used for SRM is controlled by a Z-Parameter created. They control the approval or shopping levels @ the personalisation tab .,

That is why wanted to know the difference b/w the 2 tabs

Please help if you any idea on how they do this ?

Thanks in Advance

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 007,

I would try to do a search first to see what these constructs actually do. If the difference still leaves a doubt, then it would be interesting to focus on that aspect.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

To be more specific to the last post. Give try to below and see the results.

1) goto SU01. Enter with your own user ID. Goto parameter tab. make a entry with parameter ID BUK and give its value xyz1

2) save your user ID

3) You can also do the above by SU2 or SU3 (This is more convenient in good structured SAP system )

4) Now run FB03

5) See the field Company Code

Arpan

0 Kudos

> To be more specific to the last post

The last post was a copy&paste job, so it became the first post to be rejected from this thread.

Cheers,

JUlius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The activity level of one of the t-codes used for SRM is controlled by a Z-Parameter created. They control the approval or shopping levels @ the personalisation tab .,

That is why wanted to know the difference b/w the 2 tabs

Please help if you any idea on how they do this ?

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos

> The activity level of one of the t-codes used for SRM is controlled by a Z-Parameter created.

Design error. Change your programs.

Cheers,

Julius