cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check not consider in case of expired Bank Gurantee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using credit control for Bank Guarantees also, when i have created bank Guarantees(through F-49)we are giving Expiry date for BG in Due field. It is working fine for credit check for customer.

But after expiry of BG also system considering BG amount for credit control, system suppose to not consider the BG amount since BG got already expired.

Why system taking consideration for expired BG's for credit check?

How to overcome the above issue?

Useful answer will be rewarded without fail.

Edited by: akdevavarapu on Feb 16, 2010 5:24 AM

Edited by: akdevavarapu on Feb 16, 2010 5:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you want your system to check for the credit limit to be checked, go to transaction OVA8, select your combination of Credit control area, credit group and risk category and press details.

Set the field, No of days (released documents are still unchecked) to 0 or the days what u need.

For eg. if u set the date to 10, the credit check wont happen for the next 10 days from the last checking date.

So if u want ur system to check for credit once your BG expires, u have set the date to 0.

Thanks

Krish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing the same requirement and system does not consider the due date of the bank gurantee

Have any one find any solution to this requirement please share

Will be highly appreciated

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you want your system to check for the credit limit to be checked, go to transaction OVA8, select your combination of Credit control area, credit group and risk category and press details.

Set the field, No of days (released documents are still unchecked) to 0 or the days what u need.

For eg. if u set the date to 10, the credit check wont happen for the next 10 days from the last checking date.

So if u want ur system to check for credit once your BG expires, u have set the date to 0.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I have gone through your answer but it is not yet related to bank guarantee because bank guarantee is different to different customer if we change in OVA8 number of days field it effects to all the customers.

I came to a conclusion that there is no solution by entering bg expiry date in f-49.I am trying for the other solution like can we use warranty claim processing or payment cards instead of bank guarantee to fulfil our needs.Any suggestion regarding this is highly considered.