Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate create messagein CRM_DNO_MONITOR

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi exper'ts,

Is it possible to restrict in t code crm_dno_monitor select any message, in the message displayed screen manu >business Transaction > crete message and i also need to restrict create transaction in the screen....

Regards,

S.Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Its possible provided the person should not have authorization to create message from CRMD_ORDER as the program used behind is same. You restrict the authorization to create message, he wont be able to create from CRM_DNO_MONITOR also. But if he has the anuthorization to create message, then I belive, its not possible.

Rajeev

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for your response..... Though access to NOTIF_CREATE removed users are able to create messages via CRM_DNO_MONITOR with the menu option i've given before not sure from where we can restrict. Any guess abt this ....Please also assist me how to identify the authorization abject for the respective filed in the screen. Client is asked me to restrict several fields in the CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Regards,

S.Manu

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

This is not related with NOTIF_CREATE. You might have provided full authorization to CRMD_ORDER transaction. You need to restrict there. In order to find out the authorization object for the transaction, check SU24. It will be better if you run a trace for your user from ST01 and check which authorization object actually giving the the authroization to the user. Once you find the authorization object, you can restrict that to the field activity 03 (Display) only. Your BASIS team can help you with this.

Rajeev.