cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Delivery Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set up the master data to "E" , and for every 5pcs , they get 1 pc free (exculsive)

When I created Sales Order and Delivery of 10pcs, i get 2pcs additional item free.

In the delivery, if i change the delivery quantity to 9pcs, the free goods is still 2pcs. If i change the quantity to 5pcs, that's the time it is changed to 1pc.

How can we set-up such that if it is changed to 9pcs (less than 10pcs), then free goods should be reduced to 1pc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the free goods condition records, you might have selected the calculation as 1-Pro rata. Please check the F1 help documentation for more clarity. In your case the calculation might be happening as below.,

for 5 pcs the free item is 1

for 8 pcs ....8*1/5 and it comes to 1.6 and 'rounded up' and becomes 2 pcs

for 7 pcs...7*1/5 and it comes to 1.4 and 'rounded down' and becomes 1 pc.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gemma

Its free goods delivery control,

in free goods there are two types , inclusive , exclusive free goods

inclusive free goods:=

system configure free goods in inclusive option like free goods quantity is going to be included in order quantity

EX- For 10 item is free ,the system configures free goods as 9+1

hope this will solve your problem

regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Free goods determination is re-exploded, when copying from Quotation to Sales order, as the control is available in Copy controls from Item category AGNN to TANN (ie., check box to re-explode Structure/free goods).

Such option not available from Sales order to Delivery. we need to write some routines at item level to reexplode the structure and control free goods determination.

-Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please choose Calculatioj rule as unit referenced (2) and try

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Master data, for every 5pcs, i get 1 free goods (external)

During delivery, quantity is 10pcs + 2pcs free

When I changed the delivery quantity to 8 or 9, free goods is still 2. When I changed quantity to 7, free goods become 1.

Why is this calculated this way? I'm expecting if delivery quantity is changed to 9, then free goods back to 1? (referring to ourbound delivery and not in the sales order)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with "Free goods delivery control" field, which is available in extreme right in line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YEs, I did that already, put "E"

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think is std SAP you could achieve ur requirement..

You can do onething...i.e, create a routine as per ur required logic with the help of an ABAPer in VOFM and assign it in VTLA for the free goods item category TANN at "Item data".

Hope this helps..

Reg,

JJ

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating free goods condition records @ line item at extreme right , last field is delivery control, in which free goods will be controlled @ delivery level.

( I could not access SAP at this time, so not able to provide the exact field)

But am sure, you can control free goods at delivery level , from this field