Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted activity elements

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a given network, I need to identify (at table level or by an FM) whether any activity or activity element deletions have taken place.

I tried to delete an element in CN22 and saw that the corresponding record in AFVC also got deleted - there isn't any deletion flag that was set by the system for that record. Is there any other place where i can get this info?

Regards,

Suhas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out field LOEKZ in AFVC

set that active in your selection - you should be able to see the deleted entry

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra,

Thanks for the answer. I just tried this, but it's not working that way.

When I delete the element in CJ20N or CN22, the entire AFVC record for that activity is getting deleted. So when I look at the results, none of them have any value for LOEKZ - because the deleted elements are deleted from the table itself.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are in CTRD status?

check after REL

finally got the system - strange but you are correct - the record seems inexistent in AFVC !

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Feb 15, 2010 10:51 AM

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra,

The status for the deleted element was was REL, not CRTD. I just rechecked by creating a new element. The moment it gets created, the system status is REL.

There is no system status possible other than REL - that is the only checkbox visible in the status screen.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you delete using the bin icon then the system will delete the object unless any costs etc are posted on it. If you do it that way then the entry from AFVC will be deleted as well.

However if you use the deletion flag - via status setting - this will be visible in AFVC-LOEKZ

So coming back to your question - do not think you will find an FM that will identify deletion - even change documents.

My suggestion would be to not give deletion authorisation to any user - support and super user

If you need to delete then set deletion flag - this is trackable via AFVC-LOEKZ

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra,

Thanks for that, it's working. When the deletion flag is set from front end (as opposed to the dustbin icon) LOEKZ is automatically getting set to X and that will help to identify the deletion cases.

Regards,

Suhas

Answers (0)