cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different headers required in Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement like two different headers required so that I can display one header in the first page and other header in the subsequent pages.

For this I added 2 master pages with 2 different headers.

For the master page I have added one sub form it contains the address of the employee.

For the second master page I have added one more subform where I have data in a table.

While executing the report, I am gettting first master page header in 1, 3. 5 ..so on pages and second master header getting in 2, 4 , 6 ...and so on pages.

Finally I am getting address in first page only with first master page header, second page with table along with second master page header and third page getting the header of first master page but content was overflowed from second page.

Here I required from second page onwards, second master page header and second subform details where I added table.

Please help me on this...

Thank you all

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the First master Page Restrictions as maxCount 1.

and Second Master don't select Page Restrictions(Even don't select the CheckBox)

In the Body Page leave the Pagination as default.

try this it may work in your case.

Thanks.

UmaS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the First master Page Restrictions as maxCount 1.

and Second Master don't select Page Restrictions(Even don't select the CheckBox)

In the Body Page leave the Pagination as default.

It 100% its works.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

for second and other pages go to tab Pagination and choose (for example) "on Page2" or something like that to tell the form that these pages are supposed to use master page 2 as a template.

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto

Thanks for you reply, I have tried by giving 2 in tab pagination for PAGE2. But still PAGE1 master page header is repeating in output 3rd page.

Also I set property, restrict page occurence (1, 1) for PAGE1 master page. But still same issue I am facing.

Please help if you have any idea.

Thanks

Jayapal.