Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation print control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you kindly let me tell me how to control and stop print option in

VA22 or VA23 initial screen and issue output.

Is there any user exit then can u porovide me or any other detail would be of great help.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Write a routine by adding required logic in it & assign this routine to QT output type.

create condition record in VV11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

Thank you very much, Adding new routine

is in Define Requirements in Output control

and assigning that routine to Condition type is

Maintain Output Determiantion procedure and assign to condition type, right,

Kindly confirm

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Exactly..you are right..

Create routine: VOFM-Requiremnts-Output control

Assign: NACE-V1-Procedures-output type

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

Thank once again, but lets say in Req. Routine error message given for my condtion and Condition record also created to get it assigned at the time of VA21 creation.

Kindly update me if error met when will it display error message, will it still assing confition record automatically in VA21.

Because if it is assigning then it will allow to pring ising Va22/23 in issue output option which we do not want.

Please provide your view

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understood your requirement, you want only the PRINT PREVIEW and not the Print for the Quotations

If i am right , then you can Uncheck the PRINT IMMEDIATELY option in the VV22 condition records- Commnication method

Then this will not go to the Printer.

Please check and revert back if you are looking something different.

regards,

santosh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write coding in this routine, to meet your conditions then only print will be allowed.

If you want to restrict in VA22/VA23, then let add this tcodes in logic & assign the coding.

if you dont want the user to take the print from these VA22/VA23 transaction in any conditions, can be done with the logic.

I suggest you to provide your requirement to the ABAPer to write a new routine. assign this routine number in access sequence ,where you assign the condtion table to the access sequence, which is linked with the output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I will go head with routine and assigning it.

Regards,

Siva