cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arabic language printing reversed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In my requirement i have to combine both english and arabic text in smartform.I have created the smartform in english.In the text node i use combination of english and arabic text as text element. The problem is in the print preview arabic text are reversed.Anybody who found the solution for this can help me....

regard

chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai shakeel/sandra/kartik,

I tried as you said,but not solved yet....wat may be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

Once creating the form as you said in AR language should i have to execute the same form in AR logon language?If i execute the form in EN logon language iam still getting in reverse.

Thanks

Edited by: Chinna Ram on Feb 15, 2010 12:44 PM

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are u printing the texts???

Use So10 to create arabic text in AR using AR logon then call it in ur form,see if it works

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Shakeel. Mixing LTR (left to right) and RTL (right to left) in SAPscript or Smart Form has technical limitations. These rules should be followed (see note 1291845):

• Only a few RTL languages are supported, see note 1280236

• Original language of the form should be an RTL language

• Texts in LTR language must be less than 30 characters or equal (note 822634). This has been extended to 49 in note 1258722

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Chinna,

You have to create the Smartform in AR language i.e. Logon to SAP in AR lang and then create the Smartform there and save it.

Then come back and logon to SAP using EN lang and then use the same Smartform for doing the changes. It prompts a pop up there you have to select Maintain Original Lang and then do the necessary changes required.

Regards,

Shakeel

former_member194416
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to log on in Arabic language while you are maintaining arabic texts, This will solve your issue,

Regards,