cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of materials from ECC 6.0 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1 ) Please tell me the steps for replicating the Materials from ECC6.0 to SRM.

2) if we are trying to push the P.R from ECC 6.0 to SRM (PDP Scenario) whether the material should be

there in SRM already?

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thread is closed

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For material master replication follow the steps given in the below thread

Hope it could help

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

I write to pull the master data from ECC as per the guide line given in the link. But there some problem. No master data is being transferred to SRM server from the ECC.

I am stuck in the process R3AS. When I am running the transaction and seeing the status in R3AM1, the indicator shows, the program is running.

But when I see the report through SMQ1, the staus is SYS Failure. on further drill down, The error is " The current application triggered a termination "

Can you help me in sorting out the problem and when I have gone wrong. If you have any documents for step by step procedure for the same, can you forward to my id, darpan2k6 in gmail.

Regards

Edited by: imdarpan on Mar 12, 2010 5:53 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your filter condition in r3ac1

check other checkpoints smoeac, crmrfcpar table in ecc - is it pointing to right logical system name of srm logical system

smw01 entry.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps to create the product category in SRM:

1) Create MM material groups in ECC client. This will create a transport. Go to SRM Tcode R3AS and select the object u201CDNL_CUST_PROD1u201D from the list and run it. You can monitor the job using R3AM1 in SRM. This will bring the material group into SRM. This can be seen in TCode u201CCOMM_HIERARCHYu201D in SRM.

2) Once it is done. Go to IMG in SRM and go to path SRM> SRM server> Cross app biz settings> Account aassigmnet> Define GL code for Acc Ass Cat and Prod Cat. Maintain the GL code against this prod cat for all the account assignment codes. This is client specific setting and need to be done in every client by opening it. This GL code is given in the form in ticket.

3) Do a test and check if the product category is available for procurement in SC.

Regards,

Satish