cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Delivery documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Actually my requirement is to see the archived delivery document in the system.

Kindly help me.

Actually user has deleted the delivery by mistake.

I want to recover the delivery document.

Kindly help me with Transaction code also.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its helpful that we canview the delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did the same process but when i gone through the transaction SARI i didn't able to see the delivery number . When i execute it displaying list contains no data.

Rgds,

Sree.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are various ways to see the archived delivery document. Such as

1. ALO1 transaction - select the Deliveries and mention the deliver document no and display..

2. Archive Read Program - Goto transaction SARA -Mention archiving object RV_LIKP - Click on Read and execute it - Select all the archive session if you know or select all the archive session no and execute to get selection screen - Mention Delivery no and execute it. This process may take long period.

3. Transaction SARJ - Mention Archiving object RV_LIKP - select archive infostructure and execute it - Mention document no in selection screen and execute.

If you want to reload archived data then it is bit difficult.. If you are using ECC then you have to consult SAP. If you are in lower version please cross check with the oss note that mentioned in last message of this string.

Hope this will resolve your problem.

-Thanks,

Ajay

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 497768 - Reloading archived deliveries (object RV_LIKP) will help you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Mastan Shaik,

Please go to T-code SARI

Click at Archive Explorer --> Chose your "Archiving Object" like Deliveries --> Execute then you give your delivery number and see that.

But recovery of archived document is little lengthy process better you talk to basis team regarding this.

Regards,

MT