Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data for Jco in E2E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am unable to get the Jco data in E2E.

Getting an error value "JCO CALLS" is not valid for variable E2E Metric Type Variable

Thanks

Shail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since there is no exception in jobs, check infoprovider OSMD_PE2H and OSMD_PERH and see whether they are activated.

perfom the steps as per my previous post.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shail,

Is your issue solved ? if yes how was there any other solution other than what I have given.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam

Wily is running fine and did not find exception related with java.

Still we are getting all the details except the Jco error .

Thanks

Shail

Edited by: shailendra kumawat on Mar 5, 2010 4:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on my experience, this problem occurs if no data is collected for the system. Have you configured Wily Introscope agent on BI and can you see Java data in Wily workstation?

The java related data is actually extracted from Wily. If Wily works fine and you still have the problem, please go to SM37,

search for job E2E_EC_<SID>, check the spool log of the finished job and search "exception". If you can see some

exceptions, check if they are related to Java.

normally during SMD setup the infoprovider OSMD_PE2H and OSMD_PERH will be activated with contain the E2E metric type variable 'SERVLETS' 'WEB DYNPRO APPLICATIONS' 'JCO CALLS' 'SQL STATEMENTS'

for now execute report CCMSBI_SETUP_E2E and check whether inforprovider contains the metric.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we did not get any error in managed system.we are not getting the JCo for all managed system.

Lmservice is Lm-Service :7.01 SP5(1000.7.01.5.0.20091023125114)

Thanks

Shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did your Managed system setup complete with out any error ? If not correct that first.

Also post wats your current Lm-service build level.

Regards,

Shyam.