Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel not Processing Successfuly

abhay_aggarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using file adapter at receiver side. i have sent some records from ECC. In MY CChannel Monitoring

Message processing started

but it is not showing successfull prcossing message . i have refersh the cache and refresh the CC Monitoring also. but still it is not showing completion of message. PLZ sugeest.........

Regards'

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

If you are using file content with "fixedFieldLengths" then you have to make sure that the key field length exactly matches the length of the data that come in. Most of the cases it will be the issue in the FCC part, go through it once and let us know if it works!!

Thanks

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the status in SXMB_MONI....??...make sure you have 777 (read,write,delete) access for the target directory....Check whether the FILE adapter got locked or not in VA or NWA(depends on your PI version)....if locked then unlock it....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure, there is something wrong in FCC at the receiver side. Just check again the FCC at the receiver side.

Thanks

Veeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keep aside for a movement, CC status but did check on the target system whether messages reached or not?

If messages is already reached then stop the communication channel and re-start it. And ensure you set communication channel 'Control data' to 'MANUAL' rather automatic.

-Sekhar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am using file adapter at receiver side

Is the processing done successfully in IE...can you see success in SXMB_MONI.....with all the pipeline steps being completed?

Check if your FILE Adapter has been locked....in VA (till PI7.0) or in NWA (for PI7.1 and higher)

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make a full cache refresh in sxi_cache . Check file content conversion in your receiver FCC channel . Make sure the receiver file directories are created and there is authorization against your ID .

check the message in sxmb_moni when you trigger from ECC see whether its succesful or at what level its failed whether its failed

I hope it will work

regards

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abahy,

Check your configuration again and see whether you have proper authorizations to the Destination Directory. Also check outbound status in SXMB_MONI for the message.

Also go through the link for File adapter troubleshooting:

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/TroubleshootingtheFile+Adapter]

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to test your configuration first in ID.Check in sxmb_moni whether any error occured and also in RWB to find the exact area where the error is coming up.

Regards,

Tiny

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay

Check anything is wrong in FCC in CC Monitoring.

Regards,

J Augastine